Pages

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Traveling to Fresno:

Hello Everyone!
So recent changes and some sad news. Fresno was an add on only because a great uncle of mine passed away over 4th of July weekend. My father decided he wanted to go up for the services and there fore i am going to write about this trip with photos and all to show for it since i am going. I am only going to be up there a couple of days so i dont know how much i can really show for it but i will try.
  • Please keep watch as I will try to update with photos and pictures of the car ride up on thursday
  • The services and dedication to my great uncle on Friday 
  • Some final pictures and last words for Saturday. 
Please don't expect this to be completely happy and there may be some somber comments made on here. It is a funeral but I will still do my best to give some traveling experience even though it may not be much and it may be a lot of family pictures
Depending on time, the posts may go up while i am on the trip or not until i get back but i should get them up as soon as possible when i return home.

No comments:

Post a Comment