Pages

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Less than a month left! (Well like only a few weeks)

From January to now I have been across over half the world and I just wanted to put a visual to make that a reality.

I made my journey from San Diego, California and Look how far I have been with one more country to go and best of all it is Japan. I apologize for the fact that I did not put up any more maps but classes and country hopping is a bit crazy so I can't so I figured that this will suffice well let me see I will put up the ones I didn't include which was China (Shame on me.)

So in all reality I have less than a month until I will return to San Diego. I miss everyone but I will be home soon and don't expect any updates after Japan and I will not be writing anything on Hawaii because I will be resting on board in preparation for finals madness on the last few days going home to San Diego. The last piece I will write will probably be the Vietnam War Piece which I know I promised I would get done but the school work is enormous and time consuming so it will not get done until Hawaii or when I get home along with my reflection on this entire trip. I wanted to make the Vietnam War piece a little more special since it was still a sobering experience that I had when talking to the people in the war remnants museum and listening to the experiences of others that found themselves in more hostile situations or just in uncomfortable positions. I am still compiling stuff together for that. For those who want to know, I return to San Diego on the May 2nd around 8am at the port so if anyone wants to come see me I invite my USD friends, professors and family to come welcome the MV Explorer to San Diego. I probably will not get off until later in the day so for those who want to wait and have the time then be my guest. The more the merrier and happier I will be. I wish everyone well!

2 comments:

  1. Dear Miranda,
    S'up? Does Japan have a lot of animals? Trips almost over. How many souvenirs have you picked up? Did you meet President Johnson's daughter? Did you ride the roller coaster in Shanghai? Why didn't you make it to Disneyland in China? Please tell us your favorite part of Shanghai and Hong Kong. What is your favorite place so far and will you tell us your faVORITE OF the whole trip? How long does it take from Hong Kong to Shanghai? Did you pass by Korea?
    We hope you had a Hoppy Easter. We hope you had an Easter Hunt for Easter and that you found the golden egg. We hope you do well on your finals. You are Raawesome and Ramazing.

    Love, Room 18

    ReplyDelete
  2. ongmaui47room18April 26, 2012

    Hi Miranda Maui from mrs. Hagan's class here did you know you were in china or japan on my birthday (Apirl 7) I just wanted 2 tell u bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete