Pages

Friday, March 30, 2012

Change of plans

Hey everyone!
I have 5 quick things i want to say before i head into Hong Kong.
1. The Vietnam War post is being postponed until Japan.
2. For Dr. Sun: I am not heading to Beijing due to time constraints, changes and finances so i will be in Shanghai for about 5 days total. 2 of the days i will be doing class related trips and the other 3 will be on my own. Email me with suggestions
3. Japan plans have been changed and i will update with a new plan
4. All posts on China will not be put up until Japan
5. All Japan posts will be delayed because of school work.
 
Thats all folks!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry your trip didn't go the way it was supposed to. I hope you stop getting seasick. Once again you are rawsome, ramazing and terrifical.

    - Samantha from Mrs. Hagan's Class

    ReplyDelete