Pages

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Traveling to Fresno July 11th


The ride up to Fresno was quite entertaining when you are the only female with three males in the car. It’s quite well…I am not sure how to describe all the comments and sports related conversations that happened. I could say well part of it I spent bored and another part of it, I was not. We were up early (between 4am and 6am depending on who got up) and we left the house around 7pm. My mother although I know she wanted to be with us could not attend. The drive up was nice but at the same time tiring because well roadtrips are roadtrips. They aren’t my favorite way to travel but every now and then it was pretty good. We rented a GMC Terrain from Enterprise-Rent-a-Car to go up to Fresno with. I went with my father, uncle and brother on a 6.5 hour trip to Fresno.

Getting to the hotel was quick once we got off the freeway. We are staying the University Square Hotel and I have to say. It was really nice. The rooms are air conditioned well and the beds to me were comfortable enough for our stay. There were three restaurants within walking distance of the hotel: Marie Calendars, Black Angus & a Mexican restaurant. I thought that was awesome. We had gone to lunch with my Aunt Mimi, Uncle David, Little David, my dad, my brother myself and Tracy joined us a bit later. It was just nice for everyone to talk and communicate with each other.

Black Angus that night was just fun. Black Angus is literally in front of our room so we didn’t need to drive and the walk is really short so my father and I along with others decided to have drinks and have a good time in honor of Great Uncle David and we did. The family to me just seemed a bit more relaxed and everything went well. Overall, I enjoyed my day with everyone and I really liked being around the family a lot.



No comments:

Post a Comment