Pages

Monday, November 12, 2012

Updates: New posts to look forward to!!

Hi Everyone!!
So i have some new updates for you! Check out the posts soon to come for the holidays!! The items will start going up close to Christmas and Probably after Christmas.

New Posts to come!
  • LIFE ON BOARD THE MV EXPLORER
  • End of 2012 Reflection
  • One Year Since i left SAS (End of May)
This is what is soon to show up on the blog in between classes and tests, and finals around the corner.
Thank you for all the continued support however i have a big request - see below...

Poem Theme or Idea for a Poem
I would absolutely love some ideas to create my new SAS poem or a theme that i can follow when i create this poem. Please send me some ideas. Comment on this page or Email me at miranda.denny.s12@semesteratsea.org !
I look forward from hearing from you! Thank you for the continued support!


No comments:

Post a Comment