Pages

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Santa Cruz Piece

Friday October 5th: So, I am in Santa Cruz and just relaxing a bit from all the mayhem that i call school. So i got into San Jose around 6:15 last night and got to the home in Aptos around 8pm or so. The house itself is quaint and quite relaxing. The beach isn't really as close as it claims to be but it didn't really matter as the surrounding area is nice and relaxing. The house is more in the Santa Cruz mountains but moving on from that. The house is a two story home with a decent sized backyard and Jacuzzi. The stairs to the upstairs are a little bit steep but overall I love the place. In the garage there is a ping-pong table in the middle of it. There are 2 bed rooms and 1 master bed room. It's close to some of the stores and a really nice place. I am really grateful for my mom renting the place.

R.I.P Grandma Dorothy. You will be missed.

Basically for the next couple of days, the family was together and we ended up having family events before we came back.

I apologize as I thought we were going to be doing things but we hosted pretty much a get together for a couple days and then caught a flight home. Sorry i dont have much this time but i will try to make up for it when i go to Las Vegas in the spring. Pictures and updated pieces for this particular post also will not be posted till Christmas(Hectic semester) :(. I am so sorry about the delay, I have had midterms and projects due constantly for the next several weeks. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment