Pages

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Week Leading to San Jose

MIDTERMS!!! OH MY GOD!!
Yeah so i have midterms next week  which is the week of my flight to San Jose and then the drive to Santa Cruz, California. So the reason i am out here is because my grandmother passed away in January 2012 and and her ash spreading is October 5th 2012. RIP Dorothy Merrill.
Anyways on a more positive note the family is getting together to talk and really be together. My mother and uncle rented a place in Santa Cruz that has a lot of rooms and is fairly close to the beach. I think my mother said it was a half a mile walk. I was really happy to have a break.
I will tell you about what i did while there and hopefully it wont be all just homework. Accounting is a challenge to keep under control. While this wont be like my SAS experience, i am traveling and always learning something so i will document what i do. I love the amount of views on my blog. Over 2000 now and growing and from places across the world! That makes me super excited and motivated to write more. I will take lots pictures so that if you are thinking of going to Santa Cruz, Califonia, please keep tabs on this blog.
I do fly into San Jose and my mother will pick me up to take me back to the house. I will try to keep things updated and please if you have questions, email me or leave a comment up here. I enjoy responding to comments too.

Also Las Vegas is soon to be another trip next year but continue to keep a look out for events and reccommend this blog to others to read!!

No comments:

Post a Comment