Pages

Monday, August 13, 2012

Updates : Please see the note about USD Study Abroad and Alumni Chapter Participation

So I just wanted to get some new updates up about everything and i am working on the last of my stuff for everyone.

  • Videos from each country: Well that is not going over so well so i will have to work on it at the end of the year sorry!
  • Favorite Pics section - changed my mind and it will be put up with the videos at the end of the year
  • Vietnam War Piece: is officially up as a link (you must have google docs to view)
  • ON BOARD THE MV EXPLORER PICS: Will be posted at the end of the year
  • Reflection on the experience fresh off the mind is offically up now
  • End of 2012 Reflection Piece : Realities hit hard and Returning back to life at the University (This will be done after finals along with the Final poem for the 2012 year)
  • A Final Poem to tie this all up


  • Also while the SAS experience has ended for me. I have lots of other trips that i will be going like San Jose in the fall and other places as i go. I will continue to record my traveling experiences so i hope to see the continued interest in my blog. I have grown a lot as a student and i wish to get back into the school life in my home university and just be. I wish everyone a great year and please don't hesitate to email me with questions!!

    I am also currently participating Study Abroad Peer Advisory Program at the University of San Diego representing the SAS Program and  in the SAS Alumni Chapter in San Diego. If you are a student there, incoming freshman, a high school student that is interested in applying to the University of San Diego, or an SAS Alumni yourself living in the area then please don't hesitate to email me with any questions you might have. 

    miranda.denny.s12@semesteratsea.org


    No comments:

    Post a Comment