Pages

Sunday, April 29, 2012

2 weeks at sea...what do you do? Well....

How I spent my last couple of week of SAS? ….well I did the following:

-          spent 3 days in finals

-          Had a Hot stone massage

-          Had a seven seas massage

-          Hung out with my friends and had, soup, tea, dango and Mochi

-          Write papers (Both research and FDP)

-          Had girl scout cookies while playing Apples to Apples

-          Crew Talent show

-          Ice cream Cake, Ice Cream Cookies and tons of Ice Cream

-          Adriatic Sea meeting with lots more cookies, pizza, mini burgers and spring rolls

-          Study for finals

-          Honolulu – called everyone that existed on my cellphone (that's a lot of people)

-          Hilo- hung out in the town and got drenched then called home and texted Bryce to make fun of him.  

-          Map and Book signing!

-          Alumni Ball! Decorate and participate

-          Auctions!, Donations! Anything to help future SASers come on board. 33 thousand dollars people!

-          Sleeping (wait I got to sleep? This isn't right.)

-          Deck 6 and 7 are where its at!

-          Got several of the crew to sing for meJ

-          Night time desserts at 10pm!

-          Stay up until 2am every night if not later (Now that's a bit better)

-          Get a cold somewhere in between (huh?)

-          Can I say PRETZELS AND JOLLY RANCHERS!! J

-          Count the days down to SAN DIEGO!

-          Email my mother, Bryce and Carmen through out the rest of the time.

-          Did I mention packing? Like 4 bags and 2 extra carry onsJ (Yeah, my roommate realized that our walls were white at this point)

-          Convocation on the last day!

-          MORE EVENTS!

Yeah so that's what I have done. (I think that's all of it….hmmmm  -_- ) Like Bryce says…meh….whatever it all works. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE EVERYONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment