Pages

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Sorry this was late but first few days before dominica

The first couple days getting on the MV Explorer were an experience that I will never forget. 24 individuals did not receive their passports with the Brazil visas which was crucial. It was a trip as we left port around 12pm on January 20th only to return around 5:30pm to pick up the last of the 10 students who made it in time. We then permanently departed from Nassau Bahamas at 8pm on the same day. The following day started the classes and clubs. Some pictures of my inside room on the 4th deck. J

The First day of classes was a little boring for me. My Operations management was at 8am and it wasn't that great for me so I hope it will be a little bit better. Art history made it that much harder to focus because for some odd reason that bored me as well so I hope the best will come out of these classes.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment