Pages

Monday, January 16, 2012

For Mrs. Hagan's Class

Hello Mrs. Hagan's Class
It was such a pleasure to meet you all and be able to answer as many questions as I can for you. I have this blog up for you all as well to be able to read and enjoy the experiences up. Once I am gone, don't hesitate to email me at my email address: miranda.denny.s12@semesteratsea.org  You may at any time leave a comment  on here with any last minute requests, email or write a letter to me and send it to the address that i provided of anything that you didn't get to tell me before I left. I encourage you to read my blogs whether you are at school or at home and if you don't understand something. Please either ask your teacher or ask me the definition or if you still aren't sure, it never hurts to google the word ok?
I will put small videos up here as i am able to do so and have time to do that amongst my school work that i still have to do while i am on board. When i come back from the trip i will be working on a presentation for the class.

I will be in the Bahamas on January 16th until January 19th which is when i leave. I will take pictures of food in the bahamas and i will be trying a dish that my family wanted me to try which is Conch (pronounced as konk) amongst other things to see. I will be getting a lot of marine life pictures if not in the bahamas then probably in dominica.
(Note to the teacher: Below are all the links that you can show in the class if you wish to at any time.)

http://www.semesteratsea.org/voyages/spring-2012/spring-2012-itinerary.php

http://www.semesteratsea.org/voyages/spring-2012/spring-2012-field-program.php


(Side Note: For my classes and other things, refer to another entry on my blog that briefly lists the classes that i am taking.)

Here is a map of the bahamas for you all and i will post the next one with the map of Dominica up before i leave on the trip and so on. Enjoy! Also this site provided was made by a Spring 2012 SAS Student who did some research for everyone. Feel free to check it out for all the ports and countries.
http://oursas.com/nassau/




No comments:

Post a Comment