Pages

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Bahamas!

Hey Everyone!
I made it into Nassau, Bahamas last night on American Airlines. My only comment about them is they have the most uncomfortable seats. I was more comfortable on Spirit Airlines when i went to Chicago. Moving on...I am staying at the Sheraton and I really love my room. I have a King size bed all to myself and a balcony with a really nice view. The weather is warm out here for sure. I went down to the international bazaar and checked it out. It was really nice. I went and got more stuff for the trip. My plans for the rest of the day include going to the dolphin grill in the hotel and then Senor Frogs tonight for dinner. I will go to Twin Brothers tomorrow for Conch then head off to visit Atlantis before going back to the hotel.
Here are some quick pictures of the place :)















1 comment:

  1. Melissa ColonFebruary 25, 2012

    This place looks awesome. I feel jealous!

    ReplyDelete