Pages

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Ghana!

So the next stop is Ghana! I am excited about going there and learning about the culture and doing a number of service activities in the country. I have several service trips that I am going to be a part of and am excited to do another overnight in this country. I am looking forward to being able to learn more on my journey around the world. Below is the official flag of Ghana.

Here is a map of Ghana and the port that we are stopping at is Tema which is at the lower end (right side).

I hope that I will be able to see some of the presentations that the special students from Mrs. Hagan's third grade class. It will be fun to see them. My father's birthday will be just after Ghana but he will be on a cruise so since I can't post any videos for his birthday unfortunately or if I do then I am good but happy early 50th dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment